The next generation in cap lamps.
The Northern Light® Eagle mining cap lamp is an IP67, proximity-ready Wi-Fi-enabled corded cap lamp with best in class LED and lithium-ion battery technology. The Eagle cap lamp has a 3 button headpiece connected via a lamp cord to a high powered battery pack that is mounted on the back of the hard hat.
Features of the Northern Light® Eagle:
• Target light output minimum 5000 lux measured at 1 meter for a 12-hour shift.
• 3 pushbuttons – 1 pushbutton to control the light and 2 side pushbuttons to initiate emergency assistance request (collision ready model only).
• Low profile battery pack is worn on the back of the hard hat for improved weight distribution and ergonomics.
• Base-model includes Wi-Fi or RFID tag for location tracking of personnel and access control.
• Blue LED “tail-light” on the battery pack facing away from the hard hat so that other people will be able to see the user.
• A side mounted low profile multi-conductor lamp cord enables evacuation notification.
• Online/Offline indicator
• Acknowledgment of evacuation notifications.
More Info on NLT Tracking:
Please refer to datasheet.