Founded in 1984, as a division of Levitt-Safety, a premier safety supplier in the Canadian market, NLT is known for our award-winning cap lamp technology, including the world’s most popular “all-in-one” Polaris. Today, NLT is the top global innovator in cap lamps, partnering with industry leaders to incorporate their tracking and proximity technology into our lamps.
NLT has offices in Canada, Chile, Australia and Germany, as well as a network of highly experienced distributor-partners around the world. NLT provides the quality, consistency and innovation to ensure that mines today can operate at peak productivity while ensuring worker safety.
Director of Operations
Business Development Manager
- First dry-cell battery with intelligent charging technology.
- First cap lamp powered by a nickel-metal-hydride battery.
- First high-quality LED cap lamp.
- First intrinsically safe two-way messaging in a cap lamp.
- First cordless cap lamp with LED lighting and a single lithium-ion battery that meets both MSHA and international standards for underground coal mines.
- The world’s first “Smart” cap lamps, to incorporate proximity and tracking tags with bi-directional communication capabilities.