NETPORT-ABLE IS NODE
A lighter version of Northern Light Technologies’ NetPort, the NetPortable IS Node weighs just 10 pounds! Originally designed for areas that require temporary coverage or where power and communication cabling are not practical, NetPortable is the recommended solution for light-weight, quickly deployable fibreless edge networks. It is ideal to meet MSHA’s tracking and communication requirements at the production phase.
Powered by replaceable twin NiMH batteries, the dual radio design of the NetPortable ensures that bandwidth is preserved as the units pass data up and down the multi-hop fibreglass network. It is also available in a fixed-power configuration for permanent installations where power is available. The NetPortable can also be configured to bridge two fibre network segments together, allowing for use as a quick method of restoring communications in a post-incident situation.
- Dual Radio: 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g & 5GHz 802.11a
- Serial Port: RS422/RS485 for debugging
- Antenna ports: Combined 2.4GHz and 5GHz Antenna ports, N-Female Type
- 2.4 GHz and 5GHz , N-Type Male
- Supply Voltage: Two 6V Batteries
- Supply Current: 1.5A DC Typical
- H: 295mm (11.61”), W: 339mm (13.34”), D: 152mm (5.98”)
- 6kg (13.2lbs)
Operating Ambient Temperature:
- 0°C to 40°C
- IP55 Compliance